Expansion Plans For Our Commercial Team
ANDREWS RITSON WANTS YOU!We are pleased to announce plans to develop our busy commercial department following a significant influx of new, high quality work during the first quarter of the year.
We are looking to recruit commercial lawyers to work alongside Director Rob Andrews dealing with company and commercial matters, commercial litigation and business support services.
“We have experienced a large increase in new instructions received by the firm in this particular area since January”, says Rob. “What is most satisfying is that our commercial clients are very varied, from small to medium sized businesses right through to larger multi-nationals. Most of the work is derived from recommendations from existing clients who are obviously pleased with the service we are delivering and happy to spread the word.”
“We’ve had some glowing feedback in recent months and we want to build on the service that we offer our commercial clients by recruiting another solicitor to join the team.”
Applications are welcomed from commercial paralegals, legal executives and solicitors with expertise in some or all of the following:
- Business start ups, formations and administration
- Business sales, purchases, mergers and joint ventures
- Partnership, LLP and Shareholder Agreements
- Advising on directors duties and shareholder rights
- Advising on business succession planning
- Commercial contracts, such as terms and conditions, software licensing agreements, franchising
Commercial Litigation lawyer
- Claims involving breach of contract, negligence and nuisance
- Claims for possession of property and recovery of rent
- Applications for injunctive relief
- Arbitration and construction adjudication work
- Debt recovery processes
- Insolvency proceedings
Interested in joining one of Shropshire’s fastest growing law firms? Apply with CV to Meg Andrews. Email. firstname.lastname@example.org.