Directors Briefings 2018
Here is a list our Briefings organised for the rest of the year. The topics have been selected based on attendees’ feedback and requests from clients and our professional contacts.
The Briefings are free to attend, and are held at our offices here in Bridgnorth.
For the Breakfast meetings, tea, coffee and a light continental style breakfast is offered. We start at 8am and finish generally between 9.30 and 10am.
For the afternoon sessions, we start at 3pm and aim to finish around 5pm. Tea/coffee and biscuits will be provided.
The presentations are designed to be informal and practical, with full opportunity for questions.
Seminar notes are provided.
Here’s the list:
• Weds 25 April at 3pm GDPR – Practical Advice on Compliance – Rob Andrews
• Weds 9 May at 8am GDPR – Practical Advice on Compliance – Rob Andrews
• Thurs 24 May at 8am Managing Employee Absences – Anna Bunning
• Weds 7 June at 3pm Buying/Selling a Business – How to prepare for a smooth and successful transaction – Rob Andrews/Abbie Mascord
• Tues 10 July at 8am Debt Recovery – Practical Advice on how to get your bills paid, in full and on time! – Rob Andrews/Jason Round
• Tues 11 September at 8am Shareholder Agreements – Do you really need one, and what are they for! – Rob Andrews/Abbie Mascord
• Thurs 11 October 8am Effective Trading Terms – how to get the best out of your terms and conditions – Rob Andrews/Jason Round
• Weds 7 November 3pm Commercial Leases – top tips for landlords and tenants – Jonathan Ritson
To book your place on one of our briefings, please contact Meg Andrews on 01746 769700 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be publishing more dates and topics as and when demand requires. If you have a subject you would like us to present on, please let us know.
These seminars can be presented at your offices if you feel they would assist you/your colleagues/your business network. A charge will be made to cover our expenses if we do the presentation away from our offices.